- Delivery via courier
- Installation, key operator training - Up to one hour.
- Starter pack of toner
- 200 x A1 sheets of Bond paper
- SERVICE AGREEMENT: Our maintenance programs include;
* ALL parts and Labour
* Photoreceptor drum
* corrective maintenance: Per Annum charge ( includes first 200 metres per month @ $700.00 ex'GST,
* PLUS Toner and Paper
* Monthly charge (includes first 200 metres per month @ $65.00 ex'gst Excess Metre Charge i.e. over 200 per month - Billed at 27 cents.
- Kip 1030 Analog Copier is perfect for Engineering environments.
- Copier Stand shown here is optional.
- The 1030 is a compact, low volume production analog copier.
- Copies 3 “D” size copies / min
- Self-Diagnostic Systems
- Automatic Reset
- 9-Step Toner Density Control
- Copies onto Bond, Vellum, or Film
- Stand-by mode
1030 Analog Copier This sheet feed, low cost, high performance engineering copier is ideal corridor, next to a drawing table, or even at a CAD station.
The KIP 1030 offers the most popular features of full size model copiers in a compact, cost effective copier.
The KIP 1030 is one of the smallest units of its kind available. Yet it provides the plain paper technology, large copy capability, and sophisticated functions found on full size copiers. With features like 9 step exposure control, margin adjustment and self-diagnostic indicators, the KIP 1030 proves that good things do come in small packages.
Simply plug the KIP 1030 into a standard wall outlet, and you're ready to make sharp, top quality, high contrast copies up to 36” wide and 7' long. You can copy onto bond, vellum, or film, from originals up to 1/16” thick. Copy from various originals, like opaque or translucent, to produce technical drawings, architectural renderings, posters and maps.
- Dimensions: 57” (W) x 21.6” (D) x 13.3” (H)
- Bond 20-29 lb. Weight: 200 lbs Vellum 21-29 lb. Power requirements: 15 Amps, 120V Film 3.5 mil.- 4.0 mil. Power consumption: 1500W Copy Speed: 3 “D” size copies / min.
- Rear Originals: Minimum: 8.5” x 11” Process Technology: Indirect Electrostatic Maximum: 36” x 7' Development: Dual-Component
- Copies: Maximum width: 36” Exposure System: Fluorescent Lamp, Selfoc Lens Maximum length: 7' Reproduction Scale: 1:1
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.