RENT BUY LEASE
ACCESSABLE THROUGH SMART PHONES Via Canon mobile printing APP.
With outstanding speed and efficiency, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 model meets the needs of large workgroups that demand robust performance. Rapidly scan, print, copy, fax, and distribute documents with precision in both color and black and white, while multiple in-line finishing options ensure a professional look for every job. Today, business requires us to do higher-quality work in less time. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 model features a range of collaboration tools, streamlined one-step operations for complicated tasks, and the power to perform multiple jobs concurrently.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 model delivers output speeds of up to 65 ppm in black-and-white and 60 ppm in color, and single pass duplex scanning at speeds of up to 200 ipm (duplex, 300dpi, black-and-white). Offering standard Universal Send, UFR II Printing, and a range of paper handling and finishing options, with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 model, there's a dramatically better way to work.
- New Advanced imageCHIP system architecture uses two processors to deliver outstanding multitasking performance.
- Large control panel with ability to add larger upright "Tilt and Swivel" control panel that provides easier viewing and allows users to adjust the UI to a comfortable position.
- Two menus streamline your workflow. The Main Menu gives you instant access to system functions, while the Quick Menu powers productivity by allowing you to combine and access routine tasks at the touch of a button.
- A universal design that's not only appealing to the eye but also east and comfortable to operate.
- Soft curves and natural soothing color palette create harmony between innovation and your work environment.ADVANCED WORKFLOW
- Rapidly convert paper documents to digital files with the 300-sheet capacity, ultra-fast single-pass duplex document feeder at speeds of up to 200 ipm (duplex, black-and-white, 300 dpi).
- A choice of modular in-line accessories makes it simple to produce professionally finished documents, including a choice of a staple finisher or booklet finisher, both with 50-sheet multiposition stapling, the ability to add 2/3-hole punching, and either a document insertion unit, or a document insertion/folding unit with C- and Z-folding capabilities.
- Advanced Box, Canon's new built-in document sharing solution enhances the ability of multiple users to collaborate. Files can be stored in Advanced Box shared folders and accessed from multiple locations including a PC or other networked imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems.
- Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or at your own desk, you can have direct access to the functions that make your work easier with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
- The Workflow Composer utility reduces multi-step and frequently performed operations to the touch of one button that can be placed on the Quick Menu.
- Universal Send provides an expanded range of file formats including High Compression PDF/XPS, Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Searchable PDF and Encrypted PDF.
- Canon's UFR II print technology is standard with this model, optional Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5c/6 are also supported.
- Scan to or print from a USB thumb drive or optional memory media.
- Enter data more comfortably with the optional USB keyboard.ADVANCED CONTROL
- Canon offers a number of security features for document security, data security, mail server security, logging/auditing security and authentication.
- Access Management System allows you to limit device access by user, group or role and you can even limit access for only specific functions such as Send.
- The Trusted Platform Module allows you to safeguard vulnerable settings such as passwords with a new security chip featuring tamper-resistant hardware.
- With Document Scan Lock and Tracking you can embed hidden tracking information in a document to restrict unauthorized copying or scanning and to track the origin.
- Disguise information before it's written to the hard drive, and permanently remove it by overwriting when the job is complete with data encryption and erase options.
- The Remote User Interface gives you centralized control for any individual device right from your desktop, so that you can check supply levels, monitor jobs and stay completely informed.
- The imageWARE Enterprise Management Console offers one central point of control for all systems across your organization. This web-based utility makes it easy to install and manage multiple Canon and third-party networked devices.
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES Integration protects access to documents throughout their duration. After documents are scanned, specify security policies and select authorized recipients.
- The imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series makes it easier to track, manage and influence user behavior. From analyzing color output by employee or client to encouraging double sided printing, you can ensure that resources are employed optimally and costs are allocated accurately.ADVANCED PERFORMANCE
- Reduce costs, increase performance with the ability to streamline workflow.
- Outstanding image quality for striking results.
- Retrieve information from other imageRUNNER ADVANCE models on the network to help eliminate extra hardware or to easily collaborate.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to replace toner on the fly.
- If incorrect paper size or stack for a job is unavailable, the system can begin the next job without delay.
- New level of connector and link support through Canon's innovative MEAP platform.
- With 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, text is sharp with smooth corners, and images have subtle gradient transitions.
- Innovative technologies, including Canon's fine-grained pQ toner, produce rich, clear, vivid images with a smooth, high quality finish.ADVANCED RESPONSIBILITY
- Canon's life cycle assessment system helps to reduce C02 emissions by more than 30% over previous models.
- Compact with less packaging for efficient transportation.
- Designed with 100% recycled plastic and bio-based plastic for certain components.
- Meets Energy Star standards.
- New pQ toner and new Induction Heat fusing system help to reduce overall energy consumption by minimizing heat and power requirements.
- Power consumption for sleep mode is 1W or less.
- Meets and exceeds ROHS directive.