TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SERVICE AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY.
In these terms and conditions, Sydney Office Equipment is referred to as the "Company" and the customer is referred to as "Customer".
Orders, specifications and suitability
1. All orders places through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance of the Company.
2. Prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of notification of a price increase the order can be cancelled within 7 days of the advise of the increase.
3. The Company or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address specified in the order subject to availability. Where goods are not available you will be notified by Sydney Office Equipment as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Sydney Office Equipment to be authorised to receive the goods.
4. If there is no-one at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order, the Company will contact you to arrange another delivery time and Graham Hall Pty Limited may charge you additional delivery fees.
5. Goods are supplied according to the Customer's order and the Company is not responsible for the suitability of the goods or their specifications except to the extent nominated in writing in the Customer's order as accepted by the Company.
6. Return of goods will only be accepted for credit if received by the Company within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice providing the goods are in their original packaging and in good selling condition. The Company will invoice the Customer a re-stocking fee.
7. All online orders will accrue a freight charge which is additional to all prices detailed on the Company website.
1. All goods ordered through this web site must be paid for by credit card.
2. No deductions shall be made from payments due.
3. Except to the extent that a specific order is accepted, and subject to the terms of acceptance, the Company shall have no obligation to continue to supply goods or credit to the Customer where:
1. the value of the goods ordered would result in any credit limit from time to time set by the Company (which it may do and alter in its absolute discretion) being exceeded; or
2. any payment from the Customer is overdue. The Company may also refuse to supply and the Company shall be at liberty to await payment in full (including clearance of any cheque) before reinstating the account, or may decide not to supply further at all or to decide to supply only on altered terms.
4. The Customer will pay the Company interest on all amounts overdue, from the due date until cleared payment has been received, at the rate from time to time prescribed under s94 of the Supreme Court Act, 1975 (NSW).
5. We ensure your credit card information is safe and your privacy respected by using secure technology and hosting our site on secure servers.
1. The goods shall remain the property of the Company as legal and equitable owner until they have been paid for in full.
2. The Customer hereby irrevocably authorises any purchaser of the goods from it to make payment direct to the Company to the extent of the payment in full required to clear title under the preceding paragraph, should the Customer or the Company so direct that purchaser.
3. The goods shall be at the sole risk of the Customer from the time of delivery to the Customer. The Customer shall insure the Company's interest in the goods against all risks with the reputable insurer for not less than the purchase price for the period until payment in full.
Warranties and limits
1. The Company will use its best endeavors to ensure that the Customer receives from the relevant manufacturer the benefit of the warranty (if any) provided by the manufacturer in respect of the goods sold, but the Company does not itself join the making of any such warranty.
2. Any liability of the Company to the Customer shall be limited to and completely discharged by, at the Company's option, either replacement or rectification by the Company of the goods, or the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods rectified, and, in the case of services supplied, the Company's liability is limited to, at the Company's option, either the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. The Company shall not be liable for any form of consequential loss or damage. The foregoing limitation shall be subject only to any statutory right of the Customer that by law cannot be excluded.
3. Personal information collected by the Company in respect of a Customer will be treated personally and only used to facilitate the supply of products and services to the Customer. 4. The contents of this web site are copyright, including all graphics, test and layout. No part of this web site may, in any form or by any means, be reproduced, modified, adapted or reused without the permission of the copyright owner, other than as may be permitted by the Copyright Act.
1. These terms shall apply to all dealings between the Customer and the Company.
Copyright © 2002 All rights reserved.
Sydney Office Equipment (ABN. 96 338 801 651)